sudhir yadav

My photo
gurgaon, haryana, India
Let the time of life be tuff and the roads be rough. Deep in my heart there lives a hope that my spring will surely come. Deep in my eyes I have a dream , I know my sun will sure shine. Let him give me grives and pain to take me in his arms forever. I know my prime will surely come. Let my eyes be filled with tears and the sight of my dream be unclear.. When I would take the world in my stride.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bugatti Veyron launched in India


Volkswagen Group company Bugatti Automobiles launched its super premium sports car 'Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport' in New Delhi.

With a price tag of Rs16 crore, the Veyron is the most expensive model available in India. The other high-end models being marketed in the country - Rolls Royce Phantom and the Maybach - are priced around Rs5 crore.

Bugatti Automobiles has appointed Exclusive Motors as the company's dealer in India. Exclusive Motors is also the Indian dealer for the Bentley and Lamborghini.

The Bugatti Veyron can reach a top speed of 407 km per hour with an acceleration of 0-100 km per hour in 2.7 seconds, making it the fastest car on production that is allowed to drive on normal roads worldwide, the company claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment